· Project Sustainable Consumption - Fortaleza, Ceara. - Will start in august 2004.
· Project Gender, Production and Nature - realized in the municipality of Marco, Ceara. It develops activities based on ecologic agriculture and the amplification of female participation in the cashew production and commercialization.
· Project Environmental Education for Citizenship - realized in the city of Fortaleza - Ceara with local workers and communities. Realized in partnership with the (...)
This is our Park! There is no Bompreço Buying Nature! Realized in Fortaleza, in the year 2000. Consisted in preventing that the 10th Military Region was sold to the Bompreço Supermarket. We defend, in case the army withdraws from the area, that it should be transformed into a public park.
· In Defense of the Park - Campaign that blocked the installation of a driving school in the Adahil Barreto Park (Cocô Park).
· Against the Pecem Port Complex - Campaign against the installation of a Port in (...)
January: III World Social Forum, Porto Alegre During the III World Social Forum (on January 27th 2003), the Brazilian Ecosocialist Network was launched. The initiative was discussed during the two workshops "Sustainability for Ecosocialism", promoted by the Centre for Environmental Studies - CEA - from Pelotas (RS) and the Terrazul Institute, with a participation of more than 250 persons from 16 Brazilian States. The Brazilian Ecosocialist Network does not substitute any political or (...)
Associação Civil Alternativa Terrazul,
Rua Goiás No 621. Bairro: Pan-Americano. Cep: 60441000
Fortaleza - Ceará - Brasil